External Resources and I think are most useful teachers:
- Twitter ( conect with me @lisgurthie for help getting started) My twitter feed is embedded below.
- Cybraryman - One teacher's attempt to catalog eveything of interest to teachers across the internet. If you can't find it here, he just hasn't updated the page yet.
- Websites of the Day - IB and ESL teacher Larry Ferlazzo's curation for smart people with a global worldview.
- Free Tech For Teachers -tech integration ideas. Free. Obviously!
- Kathy Schrock's Guide to Everything- from bulletin board ideas to apps you name it.
- BIE's PBL clearinghouse- everything for authentic project-based learning. Check out their rubrics and project ideas.
- Check out the Piedmont PD tab above for links to PD trainings.