|Professional Development News|
Piedmont-Specific Links and Resources
- End Of Day Missing Chromebook form - use Chrome or Firefox browser to open this link. Explorer will only load partially.
- Chromebook A-Z for staff
- Piedmont Staff Google Classroom - includes folder of all current handouts and staff info including Chromebook A-Z - See Gurthie for the code
- IB Webinars Google Classroom - See Gurthie for the code to join for PD credit
For other information on our 1:1 and tech usage search this website by googling "piedmontpd.weebly" plus the search terms you are looking for.
- See Mrs. Newburger to reserve computers or ipads Online Tech Signup
IB and PL Links
- Middle Years IB
- IB Teacher Resources
- Piedmont's website for IBMYP
- HOW TO use CMS tech- I post videos, photos and instructions for using CMS specific resources as I make them.
- News and Announcements http://piedmontnews.cmswiki.wikispaces.net/home
- Piedmont MakerSpace Resources
- Piedmont's MakerBot Replicator 2 3D Printer 3D Printing Instructions and Resources
- Old PiedmontStaff Wiki/ Online Handbook (includes links to tech signup and Atomic Learning password) - http://piedmontstaff.cmswiki.wikispaces.net/home
Click Links tab for even more choices in the dropdown.
- CMS' GAFE Google Drive - login with your cms email address
- CMS' Yammer Professional Social Network - https://www.yammer.com/cms.k12.nc.us
- CMS Learns Info Clearinghouse - http://www.cmslearns.org/